Anaheim Plaza is located in Orange County, part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
Anchored by larger retail centers that include El Super, Petco, TJ Maxx, and Wal-Mart. Some highlights of the Plaza include:
- The Plaza's perks include great parking, great shopping, and great eating. Offering more traditional department stores, banks and casual eateries.
- Just minutes from the Disneyland Resort.
- The city of Anaheim, is considered to be the most populated city in the county and is known for its theme parks, sports teams and convention center. Anaheim's largest employer, The Walt Disney Company brings in heavy tourism and contributes about 4.7 billion annually to Southern California's economy.
- High Traffic Counts at Euclid and Crescent, and Euclid and La Palma.
- Just north of the 5 Freeway and just south of the 91 Freeway.